SHORT INFORMATION : UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 – Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) The candidates applying for the examination should be ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination 2022. UPSC has released a new UPSC exam notification to fill up 327 vacancies in the Engineering Services, 2023. So, we request you to read all the information about this UPSC recruitment 2022 details below. UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Union Public Service Commission
POST DATE :
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Notice No. 01/2023-ENGG.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023
NO. OF VACANCY : 327 (Expected to be Approximately)
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2022 by 06:00 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 03-10-2022 at 11.59 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (online): 04-10-2022 till 06:00 PM
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD: NIL
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: State Bank of India or by using any Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
- Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline).
AGE LIMIT :
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2023
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories :-
- Category I-Civil Engineering.
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III-Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in. In case the applicant has not yet registered in the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, the link of which is already available on the Commission’s website, he/she should register in this platform and thereafter proceed for filling up the online application for the examination. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/ she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|